Small Business Loans
Nationwide small businesses provide between 70% and 90% of all new jobs. In the areas served by Communities Unlimited small business often provide 100% of the private local jobs. Through its small business loan products, Communities Unlimited makes loans to local businesses to position them for profitable growth leading to more jobs and local economic growth.
Loan uses include:
- Working capital
- Equipment purchase
- Business Purchase
- Collateral is required on all loans
- Financial statements for past 3 years or for time in business if less than 3 years
- Personal guaranty on all loans
- Startups must have an alternative source of income
Microloans - Loans from $500 to $50,000
- Business Basic loans ($500 to $1,000) are for the early stage businesses that just need a little extra boost;
- Business Breakthrough Loans are for growing businesses or for small business transitions.
- Small Business Loans above $50,000 for businesses with a proven history of profitable growth and management capacity.
- Participations - Communities Unlimited partners with banks and other lenders to meet your financing needs.
Who is Eligible?
- For profit businesses
- Nonprofit daycare centers
We cannot provide financing to the following types of businesses:
- Insurance and Investment businesses
- Pornography businesses
- Gambling establishments
- Any alternative financing or predatory lending practices
- Speculative real estate projects
- Anything that is illegal
Applying for a Loan
Before applying for a loan, check out our Seven Ingredients For Business Borrowing which offers tips and resources to help you get your funding approved.
If you would like to speak to someone before applying please complete this form and a representative will contact you.
ATTN: Small Business Loan Officer
211 West 3rd Ave., Suite 245
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Download the loan application package and personal financial statement HERE. (To type into this form you will need to download it and open it with Adobe Acrobat.)
Please include with the loan package:
- 3 years of tax returns for your business (or tax returns for each year in business if less than 3 years)
- 3 years of business financial statements including balance sheet and profit & loss statements (or financial statements for each year in business if less than 3 years